Thu, 23 Nov|
Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen
Master Your Mind Workshop
Leading Performance Coaches Annette Paterakis and Poppy Blandford are combining forces to bring you the latest in equestrian performance Psychology.
Time & Location
23 Nov 2017, 20:00 – 22:00
Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen, Travers 5, 5976PL Kronenberg, Netherlands
About The Event
An exciting new opportunity to join Annette Paterakis and Poppy Blandford in The Netherlands at Equestrian Centre De Peelbergen! An evening dedicated to all things Equestrian Performance Psychology, Poppy and Annette will share with you a wealth of experience from their time spent working with equestrian professionals.
In this workshop we will introduce the concept of mental training and learn how to better manage our thoughts snd emotions, use pressure to our advantage and influence our body, mind and performance in a positive way.
We will cover:
- Understanding our brain and how it reacts under pressure.
- Learning about how to reach peak performance state.
- How to understand confidence and develop it.
- How to increase and manage focus at home and at competition.
- How to deal with unwanted emotions and frustrations.
Fine out more about Annette here:
Find out more about Poppy here:
Group of Four
10% discount for a group of four. If there is more than four in your group please get in touch!